MENS FASHION BLOGGER

OUTFIT PICK - Getting Back to School with the BOOHOO MAN

February 08, 2016

In less than a week, the rush is going to start again. Personally i have back to school week. In my university, before we start the semester,  we have to register and register. They made it so compulsory with particular dates and failure to meet this dates means you are at risk.
Well this doesn't affect me one bit, as long as i have my internet and my schedules are intact and up to date then i am safe.

Yes, back to school. My school is like any other school in the fashion aspect of the back to school week. Everybody has started shopping for shoes, tees and other accessories to make them look dope during the semester. You remember how i told you that most of the things in my city are fakes, yes that is true and that is why shopping online has been the talk of the week in my school.
Personally i like the Asos brand, they have a lot of good quality materials and they make it affordable for students. Although we don't get the actual discount for students because it is UK based, Asos still manages to satisfy student all over the world. Don't get me wrong, I like other brands too, the likes of Top-Man, River Island and many more have also been patronized by the students of Northern-Cyprus.

Recently, i just discovered another online fashion brand that the student buy from. Its is called Boohoo. I have always known about this brand, just last year i purchased different items from them and i must say, they looked good.
I always pay attention to the students here, i look at what they wear and i can immediately say where it was gotten from because of my much dedicated time to online stores. Just recently, people started receiving their orders and i can;t help but notice the Boohoo logo on the pack and it got me thinking about the brand again. So i went online and i saw that they had this "mad sales" going on with some dope dresses.

I started surfing their pages, looking at different styles and i couldn't help myself. Their style-steals was just so great that it has helped me make up my mind that this semester should be about Boohoo. I don't know much about the ladies in my school but if they are reading this, then they should definitely checkout the Boohoo online so. The boohoo man is definitely the deal this semester.
When it comes to dressing for University, I’ll often dress for my mood. So if I’m up at 7am and I see the weather’s quite miserable, I’ll often stick on a pair of skinnies, trainers, a thick jumper and walk out. Then other days I may find myself introducing loud prints to my outfit or try something different with my layering. So i started my adventure buy picking the Harrington Jacket and the clay wash skinnies because it just might come in handy. Just incase i needed another sports shoe .

Let me know what you think of this Boohoo MAN outfit. What do you wear in your university?

Post Comment
Post a Comment