MENS FASHION BLOGGER

My Style Statement

May 16, 2016

I love music. Music is everything to me and so is fashion. Sometimes when i listen to someones playlists, i can imagine what they are feeling inside. It's like a portal to their soul. What if i said i could know what you are feeling with the way you dress, would you believe me?
Someone asked me today, what are you trying to say? At first, i didn't know what he was talking about because she never looked at my first, she just kept on looking at the way i ripped and folded my jean, immediately i said well, i'm just trying to be me.
                                                                                                                                  what am i wearing?
                                                                                                    Bomber Jacket - boohooman(like this)
                                                                                                              V-neck - boohooman(from here)
                                                                                                                             Jean - Asos(from here)
                                                                                                                       Trainers - Asos(from here)

It never really hit me not until i thought about it for the second time. Anytime i am selecting my shoe or ripping my jean, i try to connect with me, in a way that i'm just trying to make people see the beauty of art through fashion. I love art so much, also music, i mean who doesn't like music?
Sometimes when i wear the ripped jean, it's actually because i'm stressed and i'm not just in the mood.
I have never bought a ripped jean before and i don't intend to, the reason because, i can shred it myself. I like to make my style known to people.
People that knows fashion must have a thing for art and music. I never knew what the lady thought but she definitely inspired this post.


There are people and places from which my inspiration comes from(New Post Purpose). This people thought me how to style same outfit in different ways, how to actually make your style statement known. Sometimes i don't get the styling correct but i always discover new ways of styling from those errors. It doesn't matter if i get one like, two likes on social media, all i just try to make sure is that i leave my statement in my style. I let my style do the talking.


You also can develop a statement if you don't have one. You just have to be determined and patient, with this two things, you can actually achieve anything you want. So what is your style statement?
Feel free to hit me on Instagram or any social media. You can also leave your comment here and i will be sure to reply.


Post Comment
Post a Comment