MENS FASHION BLOGGER

My ASOS Everything - #asseenonme

May 15, 2016

Hey guys, i really want to thank you all for the birthday wishes and also use this opportunity to publish a new post. So i decided to go with Asos everything on my birthday and i must confess, i really liked the outfit. Looking at the Asos checkers i wore(shirt), i was so inlove with the way it fits on me that i had to get another one(lol). I wanted to release this post on my birthday but because it was my day, i gave myself a day off.

                                                                                                                                  What am i wearing?
                                                                                                  Shirt - New look checkers ( from Asos )
                                                                                                            Ripped jeans - Asos ( from Asos )
                                                                                                           Trainers - New look  ( from Asos )


I have seen some of my styles on the asos style feeds using the #asseenonme hashtag and it really stands for something if you are all about fashion like me. You also can join the movement just by using the #asseenonme tag on Instagram.
I really had a blast on my day and i am really grateful for coming this far in life. This is a new year added and i am not going to waste any moment of it. I have new plans with this blog and i can't do it without you guys. Feel free to ask me any questions, leave a comment and i will be sure to reply if it is required and you can also hit me up on Instagram (  @jheremiah_).

Post Comment
Post a Comment