MENS FASHION BLOGGER

WEEKEND WRAP #1

February 23, 2016


I'm back people!!. I was having lots of difficulties trying to post on here but now it has been rectified.
I wanted to publish this post yesterday but to no avail, so i though next-week would be a good time but then again, there will be another adventure next-week.
Weekend wrap will be posted every Monday and it showcases all the fun and adventure i had with every details, including every alone moments, the book i read and all. It will also give you some sort of inspirational message to get you going through the week.


  1. I visited Salamis Bay Conti. I would allow it speak for itself but it was truly amazing. I allowed myself to a nice massage and steam bath.
     2. Me and friends went to watch Deadpool at the cinema.

     3. Listened to T.L.O.P album, mehn i kept track 3 on replay.

     4. Arsenal had a poor run against Hull city and yet faces Barcelona.

     5. Made a new look to my website. This is what caused uttered my presence here.

     6. Oh, I love Lamacun. This is a Turkish food that i know without doubt, you would fall for.





Our passion is Our strength.
Rillie Joe Armstrong.
 As we've resumed, I hope you all have a wonderful semester and for those of you reading, have a wonderful week. Feel free to comment and also connect with me through any medium listed.
Post Comment
Post a Comment