MENS FASHION BLOGGER

P U R P O S E

May 31, 2016

Hello guys, i really hope your week started well because mine did and i just wanted to share with you another post. So, i have been looking for a way to style this outfit in a "Streety way" and this is what i could come up with.
                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                What am i wearing?
                                                                                                                        Tee - Just any plain tee.
                                                                                                               Inner Long sleeves - Gap(here).
                                                                                                                     Jeans - River island (here).
                                                                                                              Trainers - Asos Menswear(here).


People get inspiration from different things and from different places, i get my own fashion inspiration from other bloggers. Lately, i haven't been inspiring and it left me wondering if it's because of my upcoming exams or maybe because i am actually scared.
Recently, another year was gifted upon me and ever since then i have been searching for purpose, what is the main reason for my posts, can i actually make something out of blogging?
Yes Yes Yes.. I think you can succeed in whatsoever you put your mind too. There is no stopping you from achieving your dreams if your mind is firm on your main purpose.

I haven't really turned blogging into full-time but i want to keep on posting regularly so as to attract and win the heart of other fashion bloggers. When i started blogging, i always taught it was gonna be difficult, i also thought that the country i am in will make it impossible for me but little did i know that i was wrong. Currently i am studying in Northern-Cyprus, and i must confess, they have a very shitty weather here but apart from that, its all good. Here is a small country with lots of students like me but then again, i have been able to influence the life of various students through fashion.

I remember when i first came here, the stores here were selling fakes and that was how i fell inlove with online shopping. Not to brag or anything, we all know ASOS is a big brand but through my constant online purchase from here, folks around started shopping online. Most stores noticed this also and they started purchasing the originals but their prices are absurd.
I am trying to influence as much people as possible with fashion. Fashion speaks, it;s words are creativity, art and passion. People with creativity got style and there is no denying it.
 As a fashion blogger my purpose is to offer me to others in the most creative way possible, to give fashion tips and advice to others and also to deliver quality. I have my own style preferences, i can style my outfits in different ways . The jean i wore in this outfit post is actually a plain one, so i decided to rip it so as to give it that actual denim look.
I appreciate you all readers and people that have taught me different things relating to blogging and i wish you all wonderful days ahead.


Feel free to use any of the social platforms to ask me anything and also, you can leave a comment below and i will just give a swift reply.
Post Comment
Post a Comment