MENS FASHION BLOGGER

Summer Kicks - Asos VS Mine

February 25, 2016


I have mad love for floral prints. It adds another pattern to your style. What i did to my Asos floral print plimsoll was indeed necessary. I remember when i first saw the floral plimsoll online, i was drawn to it, i had to buy it immediately and had it delivered with haste because i wanted to rock during summer(last year). The day it arrived was the day i wore it because of the excitement. People laughed at my choice, they said it looked so feminine although it was unisex. I didn't mind because i wear what i like and i don't really care what people say about my style. i mean, it's my style.

Summer passed and winter came and now summer is about to come again. The sunny weather in Cyprus gave me no option other than falling back to my plimsolls and that was when the idea to turn my floral print plimsoll into a darker one hit me. I used a black spray to achieve this result. Everyone thought i bought a new shoe but little do they know that i just made it new again.


Old Plimsoll



New Plimsoll

Post Comment
Post a Comment