MENS FASHION BLOGGER

Hello Famagusta

February 28, 2016






One of the things i enjoy doing is taking pictures about nature. There wasn't really much to do today, so i decided to take myself and my iPhone out as early as possible. I wanted to go jogging but i felt weak from yesterday's training. I walked to the beach and was able to capture the sunrise. It wasn't really that good at first but i was able to adjust and edit until it was suitable to post.

I haven't really posted anything due to resumption and other thing being personal but i promise to be back as soon as possible. Feel free to share and comment on the post.
2 comments on "Hello Famagusta"
  1. Nice pictures. Am just curious, how did you achieve this with an iPhone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Although i don't know your name but there are some really cool apps for photo editing on iPhone. eg.VSCO cam , Lens distortions

      Delete