MENS FASHION BLOGGER

M Y N E W L O O K

April 09, 2016



  So, i decided to visit the barber's shop and this is how i look. People keep on saying i look younger and smarter and really, i don't think that is a good thing.
I know i have been promising and failing at the same time about my posts but honestly i have no excuse now. I have been busy coding and now i'm having a fuzzy feeling about life itself. I think it is safe to say, "i got my mojo back", and i'm focused now. It's just a month away to my birthday and i really feel like there is no longer time whereas there is still lots of time but then again, what do i know, i only just learnt how to ride a bicycle last week.
  I should really do this posting thing more often, i have many ideas but my school life just keeps on taking every available time i have. I think it will be nice to have a new time schedule. There are lots of new changes happening and i really hope i can stay on track.


Post Comment
Post a Comment